Senate Intergovernmental Operations Committee
Thursday, December 12, 2019 | 10:00 a.m.
Martin’s Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
1000 Potato Roll Lane
Chambersburg, Franklin County 17202
10 am: Opening Remarks – Senator Doug Mastriano, Chair, Intergovernmental Operations Committee.
10:05 am: Introductions – Committee Members & Elected Officials.
10:10 am: Overview of legislation under consideration by Committee – Senator John DiSanto.
10:15 am – 10:35 am: Panel I
- Franklin County Area Development Corporation: Mike Ross, President.
- York County Economic Alliance: Silas Chamberlin, VP of Community & Economic Develop.
10:35am – 10:55 am: Panel II
- Chambersburg Area Develop. Corporation/Chamber of Commerce: Stephen Christian.
- Borough of Chambersburg: Allen Coffman, Borough Council.
10:55 am – 11:15 am: Panel III
- Martin’s Potato Rolls: J. Anthony Martin – Executive Vice President; Chambersburg, PA.
- Shively Motors: Bryan Burkholder; Chambersburg, PA.
11:15 am – 11:35 am: Panel IV
• Keystone Fur Dressing: Mike Showers; Aspers, PA.
- Lake Bonin: Keith Bonin; Rome, PA.
11:35 am – 11:55 pm: Panel V
- Independent Regulatory Review Commission:George Bedwick, Chair; David Sumner, ED. – Attachment
11:55 am – 12:15: Panel VI
- PA Dept. of Environmental Protection: Jessica Shirley, Policy Director; Ramez Ziadeh, Executive Deputy Secretary for Programs; Joe Adams, Deputy Secretary for Field Operations.
12:15 pm – 12:40 pm: Panel VII
- Americans for Prosperity: Martin Rodriguez, Policy Analyst.
- Pennsylvania Manufacturer’s Association: Carl Marrara, Vice President of Gov’t Affairs.
- National Federation of Independent Businesses: Rebecca Oyler, State Legislative Director.
12:40 pm: Remarks – Committee Members & Elected Officials.
12:45 pm: Closing Remarks – Senator Doug Mastriano, Chair, Intergovernmental Operations Committee
James Broughel, PhD – James Mason University